Toad Raising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I took a picture of the toad I said was polka dot. I have not noticed hm for a week, He really changed.. No more Polka dots. But cool toad color, Note he still has toad legs and breast...:lau He is about a month. Maybe a tad more but not much.
Starting to look like the Rangers again? Beautiful!

Starting to look like the Rangers again? Beautiful!

He is the only one so far, but I have the "colored" rooster in with the toad hens now, the pure white ones are locked out.

I would be very happy to have them all go "rainbow" colored so people do not think they are just some CX knock off and not a truly different type of bird.

If he is a rooster and I think he is, he is the next Bert. (If he lives) I might even do a Prince Charles on him and by pass the next inline to make him "Bert" When the current Bert dies.

So far the world has 2 more toads. Both look to have just yellow down right now. there is one little EE in there running around with them and getting trampoled as it was the last to hatch so far. 4 more to go! Hatching takes SO LONG! I started hearing chirping at 1 am with no pips yet. I am not the most paitent person around. At least not for eggs to hatch!

So far the world has 2 more toads. Both look to have just yellow down right now. there is one little EE in there running around with them and getting trampoled as it was the last to hatch so far. 4 more to go! Hatching takes SO LONG! I started hearing chirping at 1 am with no pips yet. I am not the most paitent person around. At least not for eggs to hatch!

Way to go, the world needs more toads,

Congratulations momof3 !!! I totally understand about the lack of patience when it comes to hatching chicks !
Way to go, the world needs more toads,

Any idea when your toad eggs might be taking some road trips to the East ? ...............maybe N.Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom