Toad Raising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I do not sell the toad hatching eggs. We have found they do not handle shipping well.

There are currently 3 of us very active in toad production and a few that are less active. We are working on a small "revision" to our toad recipe. Hopefully that will increase the hatch rate and viability of shipped eggs. Without changing the other traits we have on the toads.

Please do not ask what the revision is, as we want to keep it semi top secret in case it is a flop...and we look bad..:lau:lau

I do not sell the toad hatching eggs. We have found they do not handle shipping well.

There are currently 3 of us very active in toad production and a few that are less active. We are working on a small "revision" to our toad recipe. Hopefully that will increase the hatch rate and viability of shipped eggs. Without changing the other traits we have on the toads.

Please do not ask what the revision is, as we want to keep it semi top secret in case it is a flop...and we look bad..:lau:lau

I'm looking forward to my Toads come spring!!!

Ralphie...you're my hero. I love what you're doing and hope to join your cause in Spring of 2019. I love the Toad. The world needs this breed. I've enjoyed following your progress and that of your partners. I live in VA. The "Northern Everglades" region...very hot and humid swampy long summers (not sure why I still live here)...and I'm very interested in experimenting with heat tolerance in the development of the Toad line. I have ideas but my set up needs improvement before I take on a new breed. I'm so incredibly impressed and inspired by what you've done. Congratulations!

Ralphie...you're my hero. I love what you're doing and hope to join your cause in Spring of 2019. I love the Toad. The world needs this breed. I've enjoyed following your progress and that of your partners. I live in VA. The "Northern Everglades" region...very hot and humid swampy long summers (not sure why I still live here)...and I'm very interested in experimenting with heat tolerance in the development of the Toad line. I have ideas but my set up needs improvement before I take on a new breed. I'm so incredibly impressed and inspired by what you've done. Congratulations!

Thanks!..

I will make sure that nice stuff you said about me goes to my head!,, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom