Toddlers are Quackers

Does your little Filly (haha! She has a BYC name now!) like to play around your feet while you're trying to do dishes? I am afraid that Ducklng will never stop trying to literally pull the rug out of underneath my feet! :th

yes, she and the dog are constantly trying to break my legs, and make me fall down the stairs
its funny i almost never call her by her name

When my parents used to lose me in the store, my mother usually knew where to find me. My father... I do not even know how long it took him to realize that I was gone. Paying attention to his children was not his forte.
So, I tearfully asked person after person if they knew where the lost and found was? Sadly, not one adult was willing to bring me there.
So, I made it to the desk and kept saying "excuse me! excuse me!" The girl asked for my father's name. I could only tell him it was "daddy". She asked me what my mother called him. I said "honey".
I remember my father teaching me my address and phone number. It never occurred to my parents to let us kids know their names. They never ever ever used each other's names.
th.gif
Good thing I never got lost; Dad said "Children are to be seen & not heard", and I didn't know sign language!
tongue.png

Abi
You notice I came out of lurkerdom? Nice house you've built here
thumbsup.gif

LOL! Thanks. If I weren't so afraid of certain people, I see some members I think would like to be here.
:lau Even in my own house, I don't have a backbone!

Back
Top Bottom