tolbunt, WC, silver lace polish & amer & maran chicks

eeyore75

Songster
8 Years
May 6, 2011
Nashville, MI
Have Birds shipping out this coming week - Can take more to the post office with us. after NEXT Wednesday we have to consult the weather again before shipping :)

We have Polish Chicks & juveniles available: full list and pictures is on the website here: http://www.themosaicmenagerie.com/for-sale.html

Polish Chicks:
Silver Lace $10 for 3
BEARDED White Crested $10 for 3 smooth (have black, cuckoo, & blue in the sets)
10 f 2 (1 frizzle, 1 smooth- have black & cuckoo in the sets)

Tolbunt Polish chicks
Smooth: $30 or 4/$100 or 6/$150
Frizzled: only available with smooth chicks
2 smooth & 2 frizzled chicks $120
3 smooth & 3 frizzled chicks $175

Black (copper) Marans $10 for 3 (all clean legged)
Lavender Ameraucanas $10 for 2

Shipping on chicks is available- $5 per box & shipping prices
(express shipping only)
shipping on juvies and adults is also available- but their box is $10 and their shipping prices are generally higher

Last edited:
I had a couple questions for you. 1) Would you have any in Sept., Oct.? 2) What is the minimum order of chicks that can be shipped safely? 3) What would shipping be to Homosassa, Florida 34446.
fl.gif
If it would be safe to ship a smaller # and you had them I would be interested in 6 smooth tolbunt polish and 2 lavender ameraucana. Thank you for your time

1) Would you have any in Sept., Oct.?
No chicks, we have a handful of Polish eggs in the incy
and then we are done hatching until spring
our other breeds are done for the year

we will have feathered out chicks available as we sort the ones we kept- but they will be a larger box and I would never quote what the Post Office might be charging at that time.

We will have eggs available- but the lavender Ameraucanas were all just sold off, and most of the Silver Lace Polish have been as well- there are a handful of young pullets

2) What is the minimum order of chicks that can be shipped safely?
Six chicks

Back
Top Bottom