Tomato Wars

No, you misunderstood me.  I am cheering alongside you.  Come on Amykins! Fork out the video. :plbb No story 'bout Hils has the camera, give him a big smile and you can use it :D There is nothing that anyone on any of the duck forums wants to see more than Wobbles and Bean vying for a cherry tomato.

:pop :pop :pop
oh, hey even better!!! Lol! Yay!

OMG Bean swallowed a whole cherry tomato the other day, and boy was I worried for a sec! She got it down, though. And I wound up with a very unpleasant surprise about 10 hours later. So many seeds...SO MANY SEEDS.

Oh, and by the way I finally got the Mini Wars on tape, ha! Enjoyyyyy <3

0.jpg

OMG Bean swallowed a whole cherry tomato the other day, and boy was I worried for a sec! She got it down, though. And I wound up with a very unpleasant surprise about 10 hours later. So many seeds...SO MANY SEEDS. Oh, and by the way I finally got the Mini Wars on tape, ha! Enjoyyyyy
Super cute :jumpy I can't believe Bean ate a whole cherry tomato! That means you might want to pre-split the tomatoes or just let them split a small "normal" tomato. That's why I started using regular tomatoes - my runners were swallowing the cherry tomatoes whole and it was gross :sick With a bigger tomato, you know they just get a piece. Also with yard ducks I don't have to worry so much about the output :sick

OMG Bean swallowed a whole cherry tomato the other day, and boy was I worried for a sec! She got it down, though. And I wound up with a very unpleasant surprise about 10 hours later. So many seeds...SO MANY SEEDS. Oh, and by the way I finally got the Mini Wars on tape, ha! Enjoyyyyy
They are adorable in action! I love Beans little brownish redish patch on her one side and Wobbles little cricket sounds. I can't believe Bean swallowed the whole thing! I would have freaked out. Lol

They are adorable in action! I love Beans little brownish redish patch on her one side and Wobbles little cricket sounds. I can't believe Bean swallowed the whole thing! I would have freaked out. Lol

I was two seconds away from grabbing her and trying to push it back up, but then I saw the little knob go all the way down into her crop. Phew! She was determined to eat it, that's for sure...and yeah, it's awesome, I've even caught her butt-nipping Wobbles on a few occasions! Lil' timid Bean is starting to come into her own! No if only I could learn to follow suit I'd be all set.

I was two seconds away from grabbing her and trying to push it back up, but then I saw the little knob go all the way down into her crop. Phew! She was determined to eat it, that's for sure...and yeah, it's awesome, I've even caught her butt-nipping Wobbles on a few occasions! Lil' timid Bean is starting to come into her own! No if only I could learn to follow suit I'd be all set.

You want to swallow a basketball then bite Hils' butt? :sick

:lau

It is amazing what they can get down their gullet! When I feed my duckies snails I generally smash the larger ones for them, but sometimes they get greedy and raid the snail bucket. The size of some of those things they swallow is amazing. And frighting. I do cut the tomatoes and grapes in half too. Seems silly after watching them eat the hard shell snails, but I am a bit of a worrier. Also I think if their sliced they actually get to taste the yummy flesh more.

Back
Top Bottom