Took some pics Yesterday of my chickens

Jenlyn9483

Crowing
14 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Here they are coming along..This is definitely not all my chickens, just some of my bantams and some of the ones I got from MMH last month that are 5 weeks old now..Oh the bantams are 3 months old.

Here is my WL Red cornish bantam Firefly.(think he is a rooster). There is a funny story about him..I had been trying to get some WLR Cornish Standards and bantams from MMH but they kept not havin none so I figured I'd never get any...The feed store guy never orders any kind of cornish..So when he got his Assorted bantams in I got some..Well a few weeks later I went in to get some chicken food and he said I have this last little bantam left do you want it..its all alone..So I said sure..Well it turned out to be firefly...I'm thrilled about that..

12488_firefly_072808_032.jpg
[/img]

Here are some pics of my Loveable 5 week old Cornish X rocks and Cornish Roasters

12488_cornish_roasters_5_weeks.jpg
[/img]
12488_chickens_072808_024.jpg
[/img]

This one is Megharah she came in my "Assorted Bantam" bundle..I think she might be a GL wyndott bantam if they make those..

12488_meharah_gl_wyndott_bantam_072808_044.jpg

And here is my Splash OEG bantam..He dont have a name because he is suppose to go live with my mom...but looks like me may be gettin an extended stay here..

12488_splash_oeg_bantam_rooster_072808_041.jpg
[/img]

Here is a pic of my 5 week old Egyptian Fayoumis Roo Pharoah
12488_egyptian_072808.jpg
[/img]

Here is my pair of SS Hamburgs drinkin some water..They mainly get to free range most of the day in the grass in my yard..

12488_ss_hamburg_072808_018.jpg
[/img]

Here is a pic of my totally sweet Cuckoo Maran..This one LOVES me and is so sweet..besides the Meat birds, this girl and my Salmon Faverolle are the tamest..
12488_cuckoo_maran_072808_015.jpg
[/img]

Here is a pic of some of them hangin out in the grass by the water

12488_cornish_x_slw_wyndott_imposter_ss_hamburg_072808.jpg
[/img]

Hope you enjoyed!

They are going to be meat birds in a few weeks..I understand why everybody on here says they are so loveable..They really are...They have no fear of the "giant walking food dispenser"....

That is only a few of my bantams and younger chicks..I have a whole flock of Standard chickens (12 hens, 3 roosters) and another set of 8 younger biddies that are 13 days old that are frizzle, comet, and Brown leghorn pullets...18 more surprise chicks in the bator due Aug 9th...........
wink.png

Thanks for all the compliments

Back
Top Bottom