Total Water Consumption During Incubation

almanquail

Chirping
Jun 28, 2019
Virginia
Greetings,
I want to know what is the total water consumption in an incubator during 21 days for chicken eggs, I understand the they are many factors that affect humidity inside the incubator but on average how much water does an egg incubator consumes during the whole hatching period?

I understand the they are many factors that affect humidity
That says it all, there is no one set amount just because of those factors let alone the size of incubator would matter. And how well your incubator holds humidity. Also depends on what type of eggs you are incubating as to what percent of humidity you would run, and different eggs have different incubation periods. So, I hope that answers your question that doesn't really have a definitive answer.

That says it all, there is no one set amount just because of those factors let alone the size of incubator would matter. And how well your incubator holds humidity. Also depends on what type of eggs you are incubating as to what percent of humidity you would run, and different eggs have different incubation periods. So, I hope that answers your question that doesn't really have a definitive answer.
Thank you, I also couldn't find specific answer on google search, I was hoping to see if someone documented the total water they added for 21 days in a certain incubator, just looking for average number of quarts, gallons of water used.

Back
Top Bottom