Toulouse pipped and worried

Thank you for all your help we had to intervene with the other egg just now but it is doing well so far...
fl.gif

Gosling doing great up and moving around bumbling around the incubator turning my other eggs fire me till she drys out and she goes in her own box fire the next couple of days...thanks so much for all the help! 1 baby down 14 to go over the next couple weeks!

Gosling doing great up and moving around bumbling around the incubator turning my other eggs fire me till she drys out and she goes in her own box fire the next couple of days...thanks so much for all the help! 1 baby down 14 to go over the next couple weeks!
If it's by itself give it a stuffed animal to cuddle with, make sure the tag is cut off. Congrats!!!

Thanks...my only other question is when can i start handling it so as it grows it will be friendly with me like a pet...it already comes to me when it hears my voice.

Congratulations.

You can start handling now and it'll appreciate the contact with you as they're very sociable and need company to thrive. It is going to become very inprinted on you
wink.png

I already notice the imprinting...anytime i talk and it hears me its starts chirping and going crazy trying to get out of the box...i gave it a stuffed animal but it doesn't cuddle with it...also its eating and drinking very well today i had to show it where its food was but it caught on quickly...we've named it bumble...
[/IMG]

Thanks were not done yet still got four more batches incubating and two on the way...12 in all...but this little guy gives me faith i can do it again

Back
Top Bottom