Tour of coops in Portland? Lots of coop pics!!

I'm excited to attend the tour this weekend!

I also just heard about it this year, so I can't tell you much about previous years, but I did find some photos from last year on this site: http://tinyurl.com/y73zpe There are several, but I found that site kinda hard to get around.

Our girls are almost a week old (plus another we'll get on Thursday), so I'm hoping to get some more good Coop Ideas, and excited to meet other backyard chicken people in person!

I'm also planning to bring my camera, so hopefully we'll have TONS of pictures to show!

Hope to see you there!

- James

QuailCreekFarm: Thanks for the heads up about the Washington County Fair! I was itchin' for a fair the other day. It looks like it goes Thurs-Sun, is there something in particular you want to see on Sat?

I just got back from the tour as well. I'm be posting a bunch of photos in the next few hours. I think I'm going to try an organize a tour here in Eugene/Springfield.

i honestly wasnt that impressed with the coops. i did like seeing all the different breeds of chickens that people had though
smile.png

I agree, it was neat to see all the different breeds. I thought a lot of the coops seemed on the small side. I'll still be going next year.

I am just pleased that a major city allows chickens!!!!

Maybe if more people join BYC, there will be many more interesting designs next year!!!

Loved the pictures, all the chickens looked very healthy & happy.

Jean

Great pics! I am honorary Auntie to the three I commented on. The place where they werer borrowed them for the day and after the tour was over, they joined their owner and me at the Division/Clinton Street Fair for the rest of the afternoon.
smile.png

That is great you got a lot of good chicken pics!

Back
Top Bottom