Tower of Toilet Paper...

LarryPQ

Easter Hatch!!
10 Years
Jul 17, 2009
The baby is emptying the stash of toilet paper from the laundry room. He can only carry 2 at a time, and there are at least 2 Costco packages in there.

Each case has what? 48 rolls?

One round trip is approximately 100 baby-steps.

[patpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpat
patpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpat
patpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpat
doors open,thump, thump, door shuts
patpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpat]

SO: for him to bring all the toilet paper into the living room, it will take him ~4800 steps, or in baby math, 1.5 baby miles.

Then he will start on the paper towels, get about 6 rolls in, then pass out for the evening.

Totally worth the clean up.

[Laree builds TP castle]

lol.png

I always said "pick your battles"

Kids are so easily entertained don't know why we have toy stores...

Boyd- really? The camera has been missing FOREVER. Getting up and finding it would go against the "pick your battles" theory.

*sigh* Fine.

On a side note, you know you have reached a new low when BOYD can guilt you into something.
wink.png

Tim made me do it.. that's why I'm sharing this one....
36362_399408098714_522483714_4603652_7280161_n.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
It didn't show up on my computer...

ETA Must log into FB to see - he is darling Boyd only he will be TPing the house in a few months - not just moving the rolls.

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww! Tim is adorable! Is he home yet? I've been skimming BYC lately.

Laree- we definitely need to see the baby architect. LOVE the mental image of the busy baby!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom