TPR Lavendar Light Special - 10+ Lavendar Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - Great lineage

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
60x60px-ZC-67963e88_Cynthia12lam.jpeg
60x60px-ZC-5e553893_lavamflock.jpeg
60x60px-ZC-a34b4661_lavammaranseggs.jpeg
60x60px-ZC-a134117c_lavam2.jpeg

60x60px-ZC-cfa0e5a3_LavendarAmeracaunas010.jpeg
60x60px-ZC-7d9a79c0_LavendarAmeracaunas009.jpeg

Instead of a Temporary Price Reduction (blue light special)This is MY Lavendar Light TPR Special!!!! $25.00 for 10+ Eggs I can take an order for week of 10/1 Lavendar Ameraucanas are laying like well.I sold some of the eggs in the weekend. If there is a change in the laying pattern, the buyer will be notified. There will be a minimum of 10 eggs and hopefully MORE for you but of course I cannot guarantee that

Priced at only $25 for the eggs for an immediate sell. My hubby said to LOWER THAT PRICE, because he doesn't want me to use power tools built temp housing for broody hens in.The last time was really horrible I damaged my left hand for about 3 weeks. Hammers and I just do not get along, ditto for staplers, etc. If you are new to BYC and have limited messages, you may contact us at farm email [email protected] or if you don't have paypal and want to direct order, you may send e mail there or pm here. To Buy, Please just put Sold below and be sure to deposit $42.50 in our paypal [email protected] (NO EPAY FOR THESE PLEASE as it delays shipment) for postage handling and eggs. We wrap & ship carefully but do not guarantee hatch rate or replace eggs as shipping and incubation is out of our control. . Eggs may be picked up at the farm if scheduled. 10+ eggs means minimum of 10 eggs and more added if available the day of shipping. We will offer you hatching help as you hatch as well. Be sure to message me here with you full name on paypal, and address as often these are not visible to us!

Great lineage for these birds includes Harry Shaffer, John Blehm and Pips and Peeps. We love that we are working with this project bird & to be working with them for years...AND we owe a great deal to BYC'ers as well as others for helping us assemble this flock! Please know that a few of our ladies received from BYC and others are 1 year older than the rest of our hens, So eggs size will differ. Cynthia12 reported excellent packing & 10 of her 12 Lavendar Ameraucanas hatched and these were shipped eggs~! Results may vary of course. See the first baby picture in pink and below!

A picture of one of Cynthia's babies growing up!

Seller will review all alternate offers but is not bound by them.
More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://www.thegarryfarm.yolasite.com
how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding!
We farm full time so please give us some time to answer your questions.
For the buyer please deposit $42.50 to paypal: [email protected]
With any mailing instructions, such as a phone number if you want to pick up at the Post Office.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom