Trader Joe's Fertile Eggs - Started 8/11/12

There is a few of us watching this tread!!!
So exciting, we can't wait to find out if it worked!!!
Did you candle??
wink.png
Hey City Farm, I'll be posting on the AZ thread too. Got my eggs at the Gilbert and Baseline location.

Not sure, but I've seen many posts from CA. I purchase mine from Gilbert.
I'm looking at your signature:

Parmesan (EE) DOH 1/4/2012 - Taco (PBR) DOH /4/2012 - Enchilada (PBR) DOH 1/4/2012
Nugget (RIR) DOH 1/4/2012 - Fingers (NHR) DOH 1/4/2012 - Barbie (BA) DOH 1/21/2012
Chow Mein (WL) DOH 1/25/2012 - Fried Rice (WL) DOH 1/25/2012 - Paprikash (Blue JG ) DOH 9/2011
Frizz (Black Frizzle) DOH 3/2012 - Frazz (Blue Frizzle) DOH 3/2012

I can see your excel spreadsheet from here - jealous
droolin.gif

I'm looking at your signature:

Parmesan (EE) DOH 1/4/2012 - Taco (PBR) DOH /4/2012 - Enchilada (PBR) DOH 1/4/2012
Nugget (RIR) DOH 1/4/2012 - Fingers (NHR) DOH 1/4/2012 - Barbie (BA) DOH 1/21/2012
Chow Mein (WL) DOH 1/25/2012 - Fried Rice (WL) DOH 1/25/2012 - Paprikash (Blue JG ) DOH 9/2011
Frizz (Black Frizzle) DOH 3/2012 - Frazz (Blue Frizzle) DOH 3/2012

I can see your excel spreadsheet from here - jealous
droolin.gif

OMG...how did you know? I counted down the weeks until my first girls (hatch 1/4/2012) were laying. :eek:) Paprikash is the one that is brooding on these eggs. She's very protective of the brood. I tried to candle last night. Most of the eggs look very porous. I saw one redish looking dot inside one egg. I wasn't able to look at them all and probably inspected the same one a few times. I set them on Friday so I would think by tomorrow I should see some veining. I've never done this before so not exactly sure what I am looking for.

Hi all!
I have been incubating some tj eggs as well. Today is day 21, originally i started with 2 dozen on day 7 i candled and 5 appeared to not be fertile. Of the remaining 19 all made it to lockdown. Yesterday we got our first pips and zips and by evening i had 3-4 that had hatched. This morning we have 16 chicks the remaining 3 eggs have pips! Looks like a great hatch rate!

Hi all!
I have been incubating some tj eggs as well. Today is day 21, originally i started with 2 dozen on day 7 i candled and 5 appeared to not be fertile. Of the remaining 19 all made it to lockdown. Yesterday we got our first pips and zips and by evening i had 3-4 that had hatched. This morning we have 16 chicks the remaining 3 eggs have pips! Looks like a great hatch rate! 
WOW!!!
REALLY! That's great... What color?
Can you take photos and post? Keep us
up to date, PLEASE.. :D

Hi all!

That's awesome.

Hi all!

NEED PICTURES!!! Nobody here believes that grocery store eggs will hatch.

Back
Top Bottom