Trio of Bantam Millie Fleur Cochins

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSBANTAMS

Songster
11 Years
Oct 26, 2008
Utah
This auction is for a trio of Bantam Millie Fleur Cochins. The Rooster is around one and a half years old at this point. This is an older picture of him but I’ll try to take some other pictures and post them here soon. You can go to my Blog/WebSite www.Joshsbantams.com to see other pictures of him under the Millie Cochin link as “Little Red”.
0Redbest.jpg

This first hen (pictured below) is around 7 months and has started to lay. She has a lot of coloring coming in and will be a great complement to this rooster. I think that with her black and the Roosters red they will make great colored chicks.
DSCN8716.jpg

DSCN8714.jpg

DSCN8718.jpg

DSCN8710.jpg

This second female (pictured below) is a pullet and is around 4 months. She is showing a lot of white but she does have a lot of great color coming in also. I feel she should complement this Rooster as well.
DSCN8698.jpg

DSCN8680.jpg

DSCN8692.jpg

These will be a great start for someone wanting to get going with Millie Cochins. I’ve been working very hard at getting the right coloring and good type in these birds for the last few years. These birds will give you a huge jump start in the right direction.

The shipping on this trio will be a set $65.00 box(s) included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also for you peace of mind, fell free to check my feedback through BYC and I also sell fairly regularly on www.eggbid.com under JoshsBantams.

Thanks, Josh

I’m not sure what you mean. These are 100% Cochin. The Rooster is from my early 2nd Generation of Millies and the older female is from my 3rd generation and the younger pullet is from my 4th Generation of Millies. Does that answer your question?

I've only got a 5 foot tall chainlink fence around my yard. I'm sure they could get over it if they were being chased by something but I've never had any of mine fly over our fence.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom