triple yolks?

Quote:
oy you will get a few double yolkers or two...my girls have been laying just over a month or so, no more for us I don't think....so sad...but good for the poor girls laying them!

Quote:
oy you will get a few double yolkers or two...my girls have been laying just over a month or so, no more for us I don't think....so sad...but good for the poor girls laying them!

i am excited for them both !
i dont know how long left but fingers crossed its soon i want an egg!!!

not all hens will lay a double yolker, must of mine never have. I have one hen that for 3 years laid double yolkers quite often, she's slowed down on the doulbe yolkers this year, but still lays reg. I took diff sizes and colors of eggs for my dd preschool class to look at and took one of hers that I thought was a double yolker, it turned out to be a double yolker with a tiny whole egg inside from what the teacher said.

Last edited:
if you think a triple yolk is amazing check this out!!!!!
lol.png

ps dont mind the first one with no english it was just the thing i wanted to show you
cool.png

now i want one of these eggs
big_smile.png

Boy were we suprised this morning with a triple yoke! I was an extreamly large egg and one of our tetra tints first eggs! They have just started laying with in the past week or so!!!

I got a double from my RIR yesterday, the one she laid today was really small, and I got one from my white hen today but I am betting on her Laying a soft shell tomorrow, I usually get is about once a week.

My Wellsummers are 20 weeks old and just started laying last week. Getting just 1-3 eggs a day. Today one of the eggs was bigger than the rest. Cracked it open and it had 3 yolks!

Back
Top Bottom