Triplets?????????????????

markhaley

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
texas
Hello chicken Lovers. Ok, lets say I was looking Thru the internet today, because its raining here in south east TX. What I do is follow up on learning more about my babies. Chicken babies that is. I always say you can't learn to much about any thing. Well I came across a interesting article. The article said that a man in the UK. in 1982 said he had triplets out of one egg. So how about it yall, LOL. How many of you have even heard such a thing. I no we need to take some of what we read and even what we here, with a grain of salt, If you will. But I'm not sure on this one.Oh buy the way, the man in the article said all three lived and lived a normal chicken lives. OK, this should start some of you thinking. God Bless to all.

I, personally, have never heard of it. I know folks here on BYC say that twins really don't survive.
idunno.gif
I guess, if it did happen, that would be very cool!

well I kinda agree with you. But on the other hand, I wasn't there. I always like to give people a benefit of doubt . I hope I said that right.LOL

That would mean triple of almost everything in the egg...if that did happen the chicks would all be way undersized, and most likely dead. Do you have a link to that article? Did the guy have access to a lab or anything?

Back
Top Bottom