Troopers

Oct 17, 2020
I have 3 broody hens attempting to hatch 12 muscovy eggs and possibly 1 mule egg. I have to say I was worried they wouldn't complete it but were only a week away from supposed hatch date and those three are STILL trying to murder me if I so much look at the nest wrong lol but it'll be worth it. Though my female muscovy are probably mad I didn't let them go broody this year. We don't have a safe spot for the ducks to go broody, only the chickens, but we're working on fixing it. Cant wait to have babies on our farm again :)

I have 3 broody hens attempting to hatch 12 muscovy eggs and possibly 1 mule egg. I have to say I was worried they wouldn't complete it but were only a week away from supposed hatch date and those three are STILL trying to murder me if I so much look at the nest wrong lol but it'll be worth it. Though my female muscovy are probably mad I didn't let them go broody this year. We don't have a safe spot for the ducks to go broody, only the chickens, but we're working on fixing it. Cant wait to have babies on our farm again :)
Feel free to keep us updated on your hatch! :pop

Hey guys, quick question. Im only days away from hatch day potentially, but yesterday and today are super hot (90°+) will the eggs be ok?

Back
Top Bottom