Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

GUYS! GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED

So, on Monday (2 weeks ago, during state testing) a teacher gave me one of those cheese sticks in an individual plastic thing, and yeah i finished my test, and left in in my backpack.
On Wednesday, (the day i go to see the other homeschool kids) i slapped my friends with the cheese stick XD I got warned by the teacher once. I had set the cheesestick on my desk i was sitting at, and when he was looking at the work we were doing, and HE GRABBED THE CHEESESTICK
TOOK IT
AND SLAPPED MY BACK :lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

But wait, it gets better..
Today i had to finish testing, and when i was done, the next class i had to go to was his. I opened the door and he said as a joke, "You're late!"
"Yeah, but i brought my cheesestick!"
The class lost it XD
BUT during my last class, i told my friends as a joke that i would use the cheese stick as a bat during baseball/softball
But, the more i thought about it....No one would say no. None of the teachers really cared, it was the last day for Pete's sake!
I stepped up to bat. I HIT THE BALL ON THE SECOND TRY!! It was a fowl ball, but i felt like i had accomplished life.

This was one of the best days ever

No one will probably believe this XD

My little hen Gloria went to chicken heaven today... A coyote got her... I feel just awful!!! She was a trooper, putting up with that mean roo. Full of life and full of spunk! RIP Gloria, I will always love you:hit
img_20170423_131858_hdr-jpg.926724

Last edited:
Today I noticed something about Junior, he has white earlobes :he He's not a Sussex, he's leghorn. :hit

Wait, what?? Pics? :(

My little hen Gloria went to chicken heaven today... A coyote got her... I feel just awful!!! She was a trooper, putting up with that mean roo. Full of life and full of spunk! RIP Gloria, I will always love you:hit
img_20170423_131858_hdr-jpg.926724

I'm sorry. :hit :hugs

Back
Top Bottom