Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

That might be it!
The chick can stand with it's right leg straight forward but then the leg slowly twists backwards. View attachment 1035648 View attachment 1035649
The tendon in the right leg is a bit bumped out too.View attachment 1035665
(I'm holding the chick upside-down in my hand in the last picture)

Do some research on it and see if you can get it back in place. Don't let her on slippery surfaces and try to get those legs straight and together.

It's not official until it has it's own blog or website! A YouTube channel will work... ;)

So first the journal, now this. :rolleyes:

I think I'm gonna cry. :hit I'm missing six ducks. I can't find them anywhere, I've searched the woods and the creek where they sometimes go and can't find anything, not even feathers or a carcass, it's like some walked back there and stole them. (Which did not happen cause Bob and Rex are not friendly to strangers and they're nearly always outside)

WHAT?! :hit Are these your adults or young ones? Have you taken the dogs with you to see if they catch a scent? I'm sorry...:hugs

I think I'm gonna cry. :hit I'm missing six ducks. I can't find them anywhere, I've searched the woods and the creek where they sometimes go and can't find anything, not even feathers or a carcass, it's like some walked back there and stole them. (Which did not happen cause Bob and Rex are not friendly to strangers and they're nearly always outside)
Oh no, Dan I am so sorry! :hugs I would say Fox, Because I've had that happen, and I think it was fox.But six birds......Yeesh, Dan, I hope they just wandered off and will come back tomarrow...

Oh no :( I wonder what it could have been?! Check the chimney, that's where Heavens' mom found Starlight :p
I hope they werent ducks with cool personalities :(

Nooo, I hope they come back!! Maybe they are exploring someplace else and will come back later! :fl :fl :fl
I do too. :fl
Do some research on it and see if you can get it back in place. Don't let her on slippery surfaces and try to get those legs straight and together.

So first the journal, now this. :rolleyes:

WHAT?! :hit Are these your adults or young ones? Have you taken the dogs with you to see if they catch a scent? I'm sorry...:hugs
The youngest batch, the ones that followed me around :hit I did.
Oh no, Dan I am so sorry! :hugs I would say Fox, Because I've had that happen, and I think it was fox.But six birds......Yeesh, Dan, I hope they just wandered off and will come back tomarrow...
I had fox problems last year but there were always feathers, I can't find ANYTHING. Me too.
Oh no :( I wonder what it could have been?! Check the chimney, that's where Heavens' mom found Starlight :p
I hope they werent ducks with cool personalities :(
I do too.

Lol. I don't have a chimney.

Only my friendliest ones. :(

IMG_4218.JPG

Back
Top Bottom