Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

ohhh pretty :0
The camera is being very unflattering right now. With a naked eye it is a much darker shinier rooster with no weird spots. Downwind I could not get a good picture because he was silloueted to black and this is all you are going to get because he kept running from shadow to shadow like he was allergic to the sun. I will have to scare the pullets out of the shadows later. I didn't realize they act like vampires.View attachment 1532447 View attachment 1532445 View attachment 1532450
I guess he wasn't black with the sun to his back, the camera just showed that on it's screen. How dark he appears to a human. Now imagine him with shiny feathers.View attachment 1532451
Running from me and the camera.
View attachment 1532452
Just scared him out of a shadow here.
View attachment 1532453
After being in the sun for a year, Buckeye feathers fade and fall out. Mini Buckeye molting.
I have three old LF Buckeye right now, and seven or eight young ones. Most cockerels. Three promising looking cockerels and.... one pullet. A lot of them are too small or have inherited a bad comb from their mother, I intend to fix that.
@HeavensHens88
he looks like a greasy college student that needs a shower

JK hes really cool lookin XD

Reading back, I realized that was a confusing post, as instructive as was trying to be. I went back and edited it. I realized where you came from, because if you said what I did I would have said the same thing.
i thought you knew a thing or two about constructing well-readable posts, *cough* fools gold message a few days ago *cough* :3

:rolleyes: if you haven't noticed yet, I'm a hypocrite.
mhmm, mhmm :3
You're not alone :lau
Yeet someone noticed my conceited post about my rooster.
yEEt
I just watched a video of a kid handing out balloons to strangers, telling each one happily, "I have no soul! Have a nice day!"

It was just a joke, but he was so funny!
Common joke at my school. How long did it take for it to get to Canada? ;):lol:
OH YUS i know this, tis a vine

I think the back slopes downward too much. It's just a little bit angled.
A hen with a nice back sweep in this link. Obviously bantam unlike yours, but still a Leghorn. I think this one isn't standing as alert as she could, but Google Images is fussy about what they choose to put out there.
She's nice otherwise.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=GGoUVlYq&id=DA6FD96937C866E21EABFD12128056F6FE4D7E78&thid=OIP.GGoUVlYqyR6y3I5_Ke8T4AHaFk&mediaurl=http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/26/fe/17/26fe17577eb42e271a6f326ed290e35e.jpg&exph=300&expw=399&q=show+quality+leghorn+hen+feathersite&simid=608055736859362872&selectedIndex=72&ajaxhist=0

download_20180916_183701.jpg

Back
Top Bottom