True Araucana Chicks For Sale

Maybe this could be a good example of why buy sell trade should be cleared from the site after 2 weeks??
thumbsup.gif

Oh, good catch!

I was wondering about the "This will be my last batch of chicks that I ship this year.... " line. I OBVIOUSLY haven't had enough caffiene today!
caf.gif

To those that have had thier eyes opened to the fact that these are not still available. geareduplyn is an active member on BYC, maybe PM him and get in the front of the line for chicks to be sent this year, or at least ask to be PMed when current auctions are getting started for this season.

I agree about the wiping old posts. It is nice in some areas to have the search capabilities to find answers to questions, but in buy/sell/trade it gets a little crowded and confusing!

I for one like to see what people have sold in the past. All you have to do in order to avoid confusion is read the dates!

amazondoc -

Yes, reading dates is a good thing. However, I am so flat out busy most of the time that I need to check my work ID when someone asks my name!
barnie.gif
I flit into BYC, "quick-scan" the 'new' posts and scurry back to the rest of my life. Having a year old post refreshed is maddening. I would think that there would be a better way of seeing what people used to hatch; especially since people seem to vary what they have from year to year......

Not disagreeing, just admitting that it isn't always practical.......

I will be shipping chicks again in April. I have a bunch of new breeding pens made up and should be shipping 25 to 100 chicks a week. I'll get some pictures in a couple of weeks of some of the breeding birds.

Back
Top Bottom