Trying to find additional Feed Options for my byf (would love to find some organic feed) in North At

Steadfast1

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 30, 2012
Lilburn, GA
I've been trying to find something other than Dumor and Purina feed for my girls. I'm not totaly against commercial products, but part of the reason we started raising chicks was because we wanted to get away from all the additives and chemicals that we have heard so much about being fed to the birds so I'd like a local organic option if one was available to at leaste help supplament a portion of their diet. I've done a couple of quick google searches for feed stores and organic poultry feed, but hadn't had much luck finding anything. I've found stores, but nothing on the web-site to tell me that they sell orgainic grains. Does anyone in the North East Atlanta or Gwinnett areas, have any suggestions on where I can go our how I can alter my search to find what I'm looking for?

I do let the girls free range in the yard for a minimum of 2 hours a day so they are getting some nutrients that way, but I would feel better haveing another option for them as well.

Don't know how close these are to you, but here are some options I found listed:

Atlanta
Farmer D Organics
2154 Briarcliff Rd
Atlanta, GA 30329
404-325-0128

Intown Healthy Hound & City-Kitty

www.IntownHealthyHound.com
Intown Healthy Hound and City-Kitty
Life Is Too Short To Chase Your Tail

891 Cherokee Ave. SE
Atlanta, GA 30315
(Across from Zoo Atlanta)
404-228-3898
Tuesday-Saturday 10-7; Sunday 11-6; Monday: Closed
Delivery Available
email: [email protected]
We sell starter, layer, broiler, scratch, grit and oyster shell and would happily special order anything for a client.

Standard Feed and Seed
2339 BRANNEN ROAD
ATLANTA, GA. 30316
404-241-6922

Back
Top Bottom