Trying to meet new people!!

Animals970

Songster
7 Years
Dec 14, 2012
Hi, as you can see I've been a member for 2 years. But I never have been very active on this sight. So, I decided to make this post to meet some new people.

Hi, I'm Animals970, I'm interested in Red Sex Link, Buff Orpington, Buff Brahma, Australorp, Black Sex Link, Barred Rock, and Last, but not least Polish. I am also a Holland Lop breeder, and a member with the ARBA (American Rabbit Breeders Association) so any talk of chickens or rabbits is welcome.

I love to talk, so always feel free to send me a private message. Also, I have a YouTube channel named How To Network, so feel free to look me up when possible.

Thanks,
ya.gif

I am interested in the bufforpington and the astralorp they both sound like good qualitie chickens and the buff orps are my only chicken

Yeah, I just had an adventure alright. A tree just fell on my coop. If you want to see more, I'll be posting something on the coop, run and design board later tonight.

Hi, as you can see I've been a member for 2 years. But I never have been very active on this sight. So, I decided to make this post to meet some new people.

Hi, I'm Animals970, I'm interested in Red Sex Link, Buff Orpington, Buff Brahma, Australorp, Black Sex Link, Barred Rock, and Last, but not least Polish. I am also a Holland Lop breeder, and a member with the ARBA (American Rabbit Breeders Association) so any talk of chickens or rabbits is welcome.

I love to talk, so always feel free to send me a private message. Also, I have a YouTube channel named How To Network, so feel free to look me up when possible.

Thanks, :ya
Hello animal. I have a question for u. Should I eat the eggs of one of my chickens' she has a swellen neck since she is hatch. She is a year and 4 months old now. Try

@chick rookie . Thanks, yeah everybody is ok, just a wee bit traumatized... I don't think I'll be getting any eggs tomorrow
gig.gif

@livesky . Um, I'm not quite sure what your talking about, maybe you should put a thread on the emergency board
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom