***TSC Assorted Bantams*** Ice White Bantam Chicks With Pink Feet And Beaks.

The only chicks I've seen that were that white were white silkies with their black skin, legs and beaks. I am completely stumped! Please post again when they're older. Definitely something white! Probably white OEGB, but who knows!

hu.gif
I agree they most likely are White Old English Bantams. I'll see if I can find a pic of a WOEG bantam chick.

i wanna see what they are, ive seen white chicks but they were polish! they beautiful

I got these bantam chicks from TSC yesterday and I have never seen solid white chicks with pink feet and beaks any idea what breed they could be???

I know I'm several years late, but....I'm curious if you figured out this breed of chicken? I, too, have acquired a similar chick. It's tiny! Probably the smallest in the flock, but it's a beautiful white/pale yellow color. It was sold as an assorted bantam, the employee at TSC was less than helpful in knowing the hatchery they used, and I have no other leads. Thanks!!

I bought one yesterday same place all white chick. She is half the size of the buff Orphington chicks I got with her. They came in at the same time. I'm curious how big she will get and what breed of bantam she is.

Back
Top Bottom