TSC Bantams

Sep 3, 2020
We bought these 7 from Tractor Supply to accompany our 7 full size hens. I'm curious as to their breed, but also if my guessing on sex is correct (see picture). If so, I may see if any friends would like to trade a male or two for females. Thank you.

20230528_005932.jpg

Hello!

OH MY GOSH!!! You’ve got some Crele Old English Game Bantams too! I’ve never met anyone else who has them besides me 😆! They are an auto-sexing breed, so the gray barred ones are males, and the brown ones (chipmunk striped as chicks) are the females. So your guesses of the two small brown ones are correct, and the one with the ? is a cockerel.

I don’t know the other breed (maybe mill fleure d’uccles??) but I think your suspicions of genders are correct. :)

I’m sorry I’m posting so many messages, but I have a question… Do your beautiful gold-ish orange chickens have leg and foot feathering? Mill Fleur D’uccles do, so that’s why I was wondering :)

Hello!

OH MY GOSH!!! You’ve got some Crele Old English Game Bantams too! I’ve never met anyone else who has them besides me 😆! They are an auto-sexing breed, so the gray barred ones are males, and the brown ones (chipmunk striped as chicks) are the females. So your guesses of the two small brown ones are correct, and the one with the ? is a cockerel.

I don’t know the other breed (maybe mill fleure d’uccles??) but I think your suspicions of genders are correct. :)
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom