Tucson rehoming 2 handraised MilleFluer Roos

TucsonFrizzled

In the Brooder
12 Years
May 12, 2007
Tucson, AZ ~ Sonoran Desert
Howdy Ya'll ~
big_smile.png

Nice boys, I got them just after Ideal shipped them to the feed store I ordered them through. April 1st, 2007 they were several days old and they have been raised with care. They are used to a dog, and two cats.

Their crow is not loud, and they sing like songbirds when in quiet contemplation.

They can be handled safely and are very pretty.

High temperatures mean I can't ship, but will split the difference on milage in Arizona.

Thanx Ya'll
Wendy
SooperDooper Coops
cool.png

Yup ~
big_smile.png

You drive half way and so will I.
lau.gif

I am starting a collection of toys and gadgets that crow. The apartment managing company is off site, so if/when someone mentions the crowing, I can go in and make my watch, clock and toy crow for them.

I figure it will buy me some time,
fl.gif
but not much. I also need to meet a local chicken friendly person who would stash them for an inspection.

Lets use visual imagery to "see" my sweet boys happy in a new home, doing the job they were intended to do.

Cheerio

cool.png

Howdy Bebop ~
big_smile.png

Thanx for asking. Yes, they are bantums.

When I didn't get any bites here, I tried on Craig's list and the VP of the local chapter of the ABA contacted me. I gave him the one that was crowing all the time, (he will be winning ribbons with that beauty).

The quieter roo is undergoing a period of adjustment. He is separated at night and housed in a cage in the closet, until midmorning when most people are gone. Then I put him in with the girls.

For now, I am keeping him. If he becomes unreasonable, or circumstances change, I will repost here.

Are you interested in raising mille fluers, or is this an ongoing project?

Wendy
SooperDooper Coops

cool.png

Back
Top Bottom