Tufted Buff Goslings - Idaho

momma's chickens

Songster
11 Years
Mar 10, 2008
Idaho
Tufted Buff Geese - 3 goslings left, $10.00. Hatched on Mother's Day.

IMG_2801.jpg

Quote:
No. I am sorry! They are already 11 days old and I don't know if they could handle shipping. I guess people do ship grown birds but I have no idea how.

HI, I am up by Lewiston so a long ways from you. I may have a friend coming up here to visit sometime soon and she may be willing to transport them down for you. However she is an elderly relative so before I ask her I would have to know if you were really interested in them. She always may not be willing to do it at all. Thanks!

We are going up to WA this weekend and we could take the scenic way home through Lewiston
wink.png
I will have to think about it a bit more. do you know the sexes?

I am truthfully not sure but I do know one is bigger than the other two and they were all hatched out on Mother's Day. They are out on the pasture with their parents but I could do my best at sexing them for you. I love my geese. I live 35 miles from Lewiston but if you decide you want them, then let me know your schedule and how are you going and I will meet you along the way. Promise. Thanks!

I thought about it and I think I am going to have to pass
sad.png
I am going to have my hands full here in 2 weeks and should stick to what I have. I will let you know if I know of anyone else who wants some goslings though!

Back
Top Bottom