Looks about the same age of my Turkeys.

What diet are you feeding? I'm wondering if this is a Vitamin Deficiency type issue. But not quite sure.

I only raise turkeys for meat, & haven't experienced anything like this, so hopefully someone else that knows what maybe going on will help you.

I just read that a Vitamin A deficiency can cause incoordination of movements in Turkeys. So I'm wondering if that's what's going on here.

Hello, hope you don’t mind me jumping in, but I have the same problem! I have a tom (I think it is anyway) and last night shot backwards and now can’t really walk! I wasn’t able to see very well because it was dark outside. He can move some, but has a very very bad limp and the sits there like he doesn’t know where he is.

I just read that a Vitamin A deficiency can cause incoordination of movements in Turkeys. So I'm wondering if that's what's going on here.
He had poult food as a baby and than decided to be a chicken and now he eats good quality chicken food. His legs are very swollen. He can walk a little but it's almost like it's too painful

Here

Attachments

• PXL_20210905_151630049.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210905_151630049.MP.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20210905_151621673.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210905_151621673.MP.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom