Turkey Talk for 2014

congratulations hope you have a good hatch.

My Narragansett rggs are under a broody hen should hatch on the 21st. Hopeful.

Thanks, and I hope you have a good hatch as well. I hatched out a couple batches of Silkies and Cochins over the past month, in hopes that next year I won't have to use the incubators and brooder boxes. Of course if I end up with a broody turkey hen or two, you won't find me complaining.
smile.png

Yay, I am happy for you. I have beltsville eggs in my bator. They were 2 weeks on Monday. Every Time I have looked at them, they have gotten darker and darker and hard to see into now. They get locked down on the 4th of July!
wee.gif

Yay, I am happy for you. I have beltsville eggs in my bator. They were 2 weeks on Monday. Every Time I have looked at them, they have gotten darker and darker and hard to see into now. They get locked down on the 4th of July!
wee.gif

Thanks...and back at you!
I got back from picking my daughter up from work a few minutes ago and found this...

And as I was posting the above I heard VERY loud pepping, so had to run and go check, and found this...

My very first Turkey!!!!!
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Last week, my female BBW hopped the fence, and was found by a neighbor down the road. She was apparently a celebrity. The neighbor saw several cars slow to take pictures. She fought my husband when he tried to put her back in the pen.
My BR are getting anxious for me to finish the turkey pen. They are 4 weeks younger than the BBW(10 and 14 weeks) and they are already gobbling when they see me, I take it as, "Mom! We need more room in our run! Build our new pen already!" The male BBW hasn't gobbled.

Last week, my female BBW hopped the fence, and was found by a neighbor down the road. She was apparently a celebrity. The neighbor saw several cars slow to take pictures. She fought my husband when he tried to put her back in the pen.
My BR are getting anxious for me to finish the turkey pen. They are 4 weeks younger than the BBW(10 and 14 weeks) and they are already gobbling when they see me, I take it as, "Mom! We need more room in our run! Build our new pen already!" The male BBW hasn't gobbled.

lols turkeys with personality got to love them

Back
Top Bottom