Two Blue Ameraucana Cockerels For Sale in Seattle

earthnut

Songster
12 Years
Sep 18, 2007
Seattle, Cascadia
I bought 4 chicks from Cree Farms in Washington to hand-raise and can just now tell the sex. (and they are getting a bit big for their bin!) As I cannot keep roosters here in the city, I have 2 cockerels to sell. They are about 3 weeks old.

Both have blue feathering; one is the darkest of the bunch ("Blackie") and the other is from a special cross which I got by accident ("Bluebead" for the blue paint on his head). The breeder said "It was out of an especially nicely marked Splash male and my favorite blue pullet from last year. If you cross that bird and one of the other blues, you may get some very attractive splash birds." These are purebreds and would be great for breeding! (and likely for show as well)

Cree Farms is enrolled in the NPIP program (national poultry improvement program), and I've kept the chicks with a younger Marans chick from another breeder but separate from my adult hens.

I'm asking $9 each for them. I won't ship them, but am glad to meet you somewhere within a reasonable distance. I'm in North Seattle near the University. Please respond in the thread or PM me.

In the photos below, on the left is Blackie and on the right is Bluebead.
boys2sm.png

boyssm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom