Two GLW need sexing, any ideas? *PICS*

I am NOT familiar with the breed, do they usually have large combs and wattles at this early age? The second is redder than the first

Wyandotte pullets get a little pink in the comb and wattles pretty early. They also have a tendency to look pinker if they are flushed from stress of being held. I don't see anything in these photos that screams cockerel yet. If you can post a couple photos of them standing on their own showing a profile view and the feathers on their backs, I can probably give you a better answer.

Wyandotte pullets get a little pink in the comb and wattles pretty early. They also have a tendency to look pinker if they are flushed from stress of being held. I don't see anything in these photos that screams cockerel yet. If you can post a couple photos of them standing on their own showing a profile view and the feathers on their backs, I can probably give you a better answer.

I would! But they are TERRIFIED of the camera. They will not stand still for me to take a photo, they just flip out. They are fine being cuddled and stuff, just the camera. lol

X2.

They sound like my birds, super friendly, but when the camera comes out, they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom