Two legged predator !!! how to stop the person...

Quote:
Exactly, if you have the gall to walk onto private property in Texas and take my ....anything......then i consider you a threat to the wellbeing of me and mine.

(It would still be really awful to take a human life, and i hope i never have to.)

Quote:
Hee hee...re read your post...red or black DYE, their skin would be DYED, but in between you say "the bucket would dump on them and DIE them" Is this a Freudian slip, or what?!
gig.gif

Quote:
Exactly, if you have the gall to walk onto private property in Texas and take my ....anything......then i consider you a threat to the wellbeing of me and mine.

(It would still be really awful to take a human life, and i hope i never have to.)

Howdy, I'm from The Lone Star State also. I agree & my gun sits by my side 24 7 & yes you can call me a redneck. One other thing I want to protect is my privacy.

Quote:

Howdy, I'm from The Lone Star State also. I agree & my gun sits by my side 24 7 & yes you can call me a redneck. One other thing I want to protect is my privacy.

Just checking in to see how you are doing 7L Farm. I was watching on TV TX is having flooding I hope you are ok down there.

Quote:

The sad part is as our society gets bigger, we all get closer.
I put my house on the market today. Neighbors just wore us down. Haven't lived here two years. The state charged them with assualt by threat. But when we went to court in Navarro county Texas the state failed to show. Seems our D.A. Randall Miller was too busy. So the judge, Viki Grey acquited him of all charges. Lucky lucky him.
he.gif
rant.gif
:mad:Well, if the law refuses to do their job, then I have to do what is best for my family. I am moving out of this county and to a home with more land. (less neighbors). Gotta say I am completely crushed by the joke that was made of our family and our safety by the Texas legal system.

The older I get the more I think I should find a mountain and live under it with my chickens and family.
hit.gif
:old

he.gif
:barnie:oops:

Quote:

Just checking in to see how you are doing 7L Farm. I was watching on TV TX is having flooding I hope you are ok down there.

It's not flooding at7L we did get a couple of inches. However its been hotter than hot but next week its gonna get in the low 60's at night & high 80's during the day yee-haw.

Quote:
I decided that fate had forced us to move on by doing this. So I am not gonna fight it. East Texas is beautiful. Love the trees.
If you know of any places three acres or better with a house that is in great shape, please let me know. I'm looking.
cool.png

Guess my best choice for attitude today is "I'm going house hunting!"
clap.gif

Quote:
I decided that fate had forced us to move on by doing this. So I am not gonna fight it. East Texas is beautiful. Love the trees.
If you know of any places three acres or better with a house that is in great shape, please let me know. I'm looking.
cool.png

Guess my best choice for attitude today is "I'm going house hunting!"
clap.gif

try www.landsoftexas.com

Back
Top Bottom