Two weeks old already!

That is so exciting. Have you eaten it? Have you had more since?x

yeah we have been eating them, they are delicious! I had 2 eggs Saturday (their first day laying), 2 again on Sunday and yesterday I had 5 eggs with hard shells and 3 with soft shells. Once they started I think all the others are trying hard to lay also. I don't know today's count yet. I will post later and let you know! I am so happy to finally be getting eggs! :)

@Gembeaghow are your girls doing?
Brilliantly, thank you. Growing well and developing little personalities. Didn't think we would be able to, but we can let them roam around our front garden, it's so nice to see them out and about. How are your girls? Lots of eggs?x

Brilliantly, thank you. Growing well and developing little personalities. Didn't think we would be able to, but we can let them roam around our front garden, it's so nice to see them out and about. How are your girls? Lots of eggs?x

I'm to paranoid to let mine wander, my road is super busy. My girls are doing great. Getting usually 10 eggs everyday. I can't wait to see my girls this morning. I've been gone for 3 days for my wedding and a short honeymoon so my niece and nephew have been taking care of them.

I'm to paranoid to let mine wander, my road is super busy. My girls are doing great. Getting usually 10 eggs everyday. I can't wait to see my girls this morning. I've been gone for 3 days for my wedding and a short honeymoon so my niece and nephew have been taking care of them.

Congratulations! That's more exciting even than getting eggs!! Hope you had a great time? Where did you go on honeymoon?
Here's my dafties from earlier today.

We had a great wedding and only spent a few days on the coast here in Maine. Going somewhere next summer, probably the Dominican Republic. That pic is so cute! It is funny watching them develop their own personalities and the mischief they will get into. Haha

@Gembeag my girls are doing great. The last week finally getting 12 eggs! Then one skipped the other day so 11. How old are your girls now? They must be getting big. Are they squatting when you get near them?

Hi. They are coming up for 18 weeks. Doris is squatting every time we go anywhere near her. She is super confident and noisy and follows us around! The other three not quite so far along, but looking really good. We are on egg watch now! I swear I heard the egg song yesterday, but no egg!x

With my first egg I heard the egg song a couple times for a few days before she laid. Wait till you go out and find the first one! I was so excited it was like xmas morning when I was really little.

Back
Top Bottom