Uhg I forgot again THE SUPPORT GROUP FOR MEMORY DEFICIENT

I hear your pain:( In the past week I have run the battery down on my truck 'cause I left on the lights
he.gif
, forgotten to close the chickens in one night (no losses, thankfully
barnie.gif
), put 2 dishes I was trying to fix for supper in the oven at the wrong temps (boy, does salmon dry out FAST at 450 deg.!!
sickbyc.gif
), so we had pbj sandwiches instead. Forgot we were going to a party.....that I was looking forward to
hit.gif
and mixed up 2 checks in the wrong envelopes
rant.gif
so those payments were late!!!
somad.gif
And I am not considered handicapped?!?!?!?!
hide.gif

I have a little ditty I have forced myself to put into routine... as I get out of the car, I repeat... :Keys in pocket, safe to lock it....Keys in pocket, safe to lock it...
It works for me. Now If I could just find my phone....

Oh my gosh, that's ME! Now, if I could just find a thread for the forgetful and paranoid.​

Years ago me and my exhusband both forgot our anniversary. We didn't realize it until 3 days later. In our defence we were moving that week.
hide.gif

Looking back I don't think it was worth remembering anyway.
lol.png

Quote:
I do the same thing when I get ready to leave work... I literally list, in my head, and sometimes out loud, "Glasses, keys, phone, smokes, lighter (yeah, I know, need to stop that nasty habit...*sigh*), coffee cup, thermos," as I grab each item to take with me.
roll.png
I usually
fl.gif
remember everything, that way.

I put some rice in the microwave, came in to the back room to check on the chicken people, walked back to the kitchen to refill my glass of wine, and stood there staring at the microwave thinking "Why is that blinking 'end'?". Does that mean I qualify for this thread?
idunno.gif

Well I am going to post this here also.

I just found some spoons I have been looking for. I've looked for them every since we move 11 years ago. I had wondered what happened to several things that were in that box. I guess that I am not planning on moving again anytime soon.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom