Unbalanced and Lethargic Hen

How is Lilybug by the way?
1f414.png
I've been forgetting to ask about her.
Lilybug is still hanging in there. She is 100% fine when she is not laying down. We are still waiting on the fungal culture. They said that it takes a while because they wait till fungus begins to grow on it, but the results should be in soon. She is going for xrays this Saturday and what will probably be her last injection of ivermectin. Her comb and wattles have been very very pale but I noticed about 2 days ago that one of her wattles are now red. They are still shrunken but maybe that is a good sign. I believe she has no intentions on going anywhere! She knows how loved she is!!!!!

It is hard to tell the breed of the picture you posted because it is kinda small and hard to see them.Looks like they are all white, but you said they have black spots.Maybe the black spots are beauty marks! LOL!
yippiechickie.gif

Oh I'll be posting a lot of pictures to show them off! :)
I'm so excited I feel like I'm getting new babies!!!!!! There is a thread on BYC that I check out quite a bit. It is called "What is this chicken thinking". You post pictures of your babies and everyone adds captions to them. It is so much fun and plus you get to show off your special chickens along with the crazy stuff they do!!!! You and Chicky Woos123 should check it out!

Lilybug is still hanging in there. She is 100% fine when she is not laying down. We are still waiting on the fungal culture. They said that it takes a while because they wait till fungus begins to grow on it, but the results should be in soon. She is going for xrays this Saturday and what will probably be her last injection of ivermectin. Her comb and wattles have been very very pale but I noticed about 2 days ago that one of her wattles are now red. They are still shrunken but maybe that is a good sign. I believe she has no intentions on going anywhere! She knows how loved she is!!!!!

It is hard to tell the breed of the picture you posted because it is kinda small and hard to see them.Looks like they are all white, but you said they have black spots.Maybe the black spots are beauty marks! LOL! :yiipchick

I'm glad she's still with us.
1f64c.png
1f414.png
If you click on the pic it zooms in a bit.
1f64c.png
1f44d.png
Beauty marks!
1f61d.png
1f61d.png

I'm so excited I feel like I'm getting new babies!!!!!! There is a thread on BYC that I check out quite a bit. It is called "What is this chicken thinking". You post pictures of your babies and everyone adds captions to them. It is so much fun and plus you get to show off your special chickens along with the crazy stuff they do!!!! You and Chicky Woos123 should check it out!

Will do! Sounds like fun!

Oh I'm definitely going to check that out and I'll eventually post pictures on there!

It is hard to tell the breed of the picture you posted because it is kinda small and hard to see them.Looks like they are all white, but you said they have black spots.Maybe the black spots are beauty marks! LOL!
yippiechickie.gif
Color in her wattles or comb is definitely a good sign! How old is she? I've read a lot that those shrink as they age. Daisy's comb used to be huge (as you can see in my profile picture) and it gradually shrunk as she got older. So, shrunken isn't always a bad thing! Hopefully her tests come back with good results!

Back
Top Bottom