Unifour All Breed Poultry Show(Morganton, NC) - March 3

Still trying to decide how many to bring?? Some just don't seem quite finished with their molt.
barnie.gif

I will have the following Dark Brahma males for sale, 2 definite,a 3rd maybe:

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will ensure they are kept with your name on the box

I will be looking to purchase EE hens or Ameraucana hens.
Maybe bantam Cochins, depending on age and variety.
I need another nicely colored Frizzle roo, though I do have a MF one growing up as well as a blue Mottled but they are related to my hens.
And I could use more lavender or blue Muscovy girls.

See you all there!

How long will this show last? I have to be in Sylva until 1 or 2.
I'm dying 2 find a new friend or more to add to my pen, lol!!

I don't know the number of birds that will be shown/judged and don't know how many judges there will be, but the show should start winding up by 4pm, but sections will empty out way before that.

If I couldn't get there till after 12pm I wouldn't bother with the drive. Most sellers will be packed up by 1pm. Good deals are gone by 11am or 12 or earlier. Just depends on the crowd that shows up.

Soon useless exhibitors pack up their birds as soon as their section is judged and they don't place well. This will leave some cages empty by 10am. Good exhibitors don't start pulling their birds till much later to give visitors a chance to see what a show birds look like. Some wait till almost the very end.

Matt

Hey Matt,

Looking forward to the show. Bringing 1 partridge cockerel, 1blue hen, 1 splash pullet, 1 gray hen.
Do you know which building open and jr silkies are in?
I will be bringing a black silkie cockerel for sale and maybe a few others.

See ya there!

Thanks,
Cheyenne Plummer
Feather Leg Farms

Last edited:
I don't know where anything is setup yet. I haven't talked to anyone about it and they probably won't hang coop tags till Wednesday. I plan to swing by the fairgrounds Thursday while I am in town and look around, I will let ya'll know what I see.

Matt

I am going to the show and I need a Great quality Wheaton Ameraucana hen at POL or laying...If you would like to set up a presale I would like a pic and can do prepayment for the right lady!!

Is anyone bringing any silkies to sell at the show? I am looking to add to my flock! Also looking forward to meeting fellow NC BYC peeps! It will be our first show.

Hey Cardinal Ridge, we will be traveling the same path Sat. as I live near Rockwell. Are you showing? I"m hoping for good weather. I have 8 largefowl entered. Doesn't sound like alot till you start washing.........

Back
Top Bottom