Unifour All Breed Poultry Show(Morganton, NC) - March 3

This will be the first time I have been to a show
celebrate.gif
. I am looking for white silkie hens and some guineas if anyone is bring those let me know.

What time do ya'll suggest getting there to get the best selection?

Last edited:
Thanks, I hope to get there before 8am. We have a little over 1 hour drive, I am glad it is fairly close to me

Quote:Originally Posted by dixiebeast

EARLY!!! LOL

Last edited:
If you get there at 8 try to stay till 10. Those that are there to just sell will be setup by 8 or so, but exhibitors that are also selling will be busy getting their birds cooped in till 9am. Then they will move out outside to start selling.

Let's hope the weather forecast changes.

Matt

I hear that the "Chickencollector" from Rowan County is gonna make an appearance in the show this weekend!!!! That will be a treat for us all!

Oh no Matt,don't tell me they are calling for damp weather on Sat.that won't affect the show crowd though!
With both buildings rented there will be plenty of inside space as well as the covered outside area behind the lower building. Above the upper building are 3 concession areas(used during fair) that people can gather at as well.

Even if it does rain it is still supposed to be a really warm day.

I hear that the "Chickencollector" from Rowan County is gonna make an appearance in the show this weekend!!!! That will be a treat for us all!
No clue who that is, at least not by that name.

Matt

Is there a website for the Unifour All Breed Show? If not, can someone tell me more abut it. We raise chicks for eggs and are
thinking about coming to this show just to see the different types of chickens. Anyone have photos of past shows?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom