Unknown breed. Seems to be a baby Roo.

Playingcards355

In the Brooder
Apr 11, 2023
This little guy is 6 weeks old and in the past week their comb has grown twice in size and just a few days ago started developing the wattle. None of the other chicks have had much grow to these that seem to be similar breed (maybe an olive egger, welsummer or bluebell egger). I cannot have roosters where I live so I need to make sure this is a Roo before I rehome. TIA
CED8F69C-C934-49FD-BDAE-99B03DE7A0A8.jpeg

Hello!

I agree with the others: he’s definitely a cockerel without a doubt. I would suggest looking for a new home for him as soon as possible. People may be more likely to want a young cockerel than a fully grown one so that they can bond with him before he grows up and matures. So sorry, I hope you can find a good home for him!

Hello!

I agree with the others: he’s definitely a cockerel without a doubt. I would suggest looking for a new home for him as soon as possible. People may be more likely to want a young cockerel than a fully grown one so that they can bond with him before he grows up and matures. So sorry, I hope you can find a good home for him!
x2

Back
Top Bottom