~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex looked at Jet "Have you seen Minx?"

Sugar looked at the bird "Fine fly away, I didn't wanna eat you anyway!" She barked

Dudly saw her he leaped off the shack gracefully, attempting to impress her

Jet turned his gaze away from the bird. He looked up at Rex and shook his head,"No I haven't. Is he missing? "

Willow finished her rabbit and went over to sugar and with a gentle smile,"Would you like to learn how to hunt?"

Mazy didn't really care as he jumped down and greeted him with a small smile,"Hey Dudly."

Jet turned his gaze away from the bird. He looked up at Rex and shook his head,"No I haven't. Is he missing? "

Willow finished her rabbit and went over to sugar and with a gentle smile,"Would you like to learn how to hunt?"

Mazy didn't really care as he jumped down and greeted him with a small smile,"Hey Dudly."
Rex looked around to check "No, he's not, I'm just wondering, he has a habit of getting into trouble." He paused "And I think we should move again, I heard coyotes last night."

Sugar looked at her "Yes!" She barked excitedly

"Hi, what are you up to?" Dudly aske , stretching

(Yes, Cow, Luna will have to be a hunter though:) )

Rex woke up, the sun was blinding him momentarily, he looked around for Luna and Minx

Amber was sniffing around the border of the farmlands, and the forest, keeping an eye out for Forest pack

Brutus sat atop a tattered couch, eating a racoon carcass

Mariah marked the junkyard territorry and began to head back to Bruce, who was sleeping under the shade of scrap metal

Sugar hunted a small bird, her puppy clumsiness scaring it away

Dudly sat on top of a broken snack shack on the boardwalk

Minx woke up and yawned. He looked for Rex.
~~~~
Chloe saw Brutus and walked over to her mate
~~~~
Meringue stalked a small fawn.

Rex looked around to check "No, he's not, I'm just wondering, he has a habit of getting into trouble." He paused "And I think we should move again, I heard coyotes last night."

Sugar looked at her "Yes!" She barked excitedly

"Hi, what are you up to?" Dudly aske , stretching

Jet frowned and said,"We should just attacked those coyotes and drive them out of here. Then we would have one less problem."

Willow flicked her tail for her to follow,"Come along then," and she headed out.

Mazy shrugged,"I was just out hunting."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom