~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet frowned and said,"We should just attacked those coyotes and drive them out of here. Then we would have one less problem."

Willow flicked her tail for her to follow,"Come along then," and she headed out.

Mazy shrugged,"I was just out hunting."
Rex shook his head "I don't want to risk injury, I heard at least five yips, and who knows what kind of diseases those fiends carry."

Chloe shock her head. "soon though."
~~~
Minx couldn't find Rex and started whining.
Brutus spit out a bone and barked lodly, summoning the closest patrol dog to him and Chloe

Rex shook his head "I don't want to risk injury, I heard at least five yips, and who knows what kind of diseases those fiends carry."

Brutus spit out a bone and barked lodly, summoning the closest patrol dog to him and Chloe

Jet nodded slowly, "True. I just wish we could get rid of those nuisances."

Shadow heard him and came over.

Jet nodded slowly, "True. I just wish we could get rid of those nuisances."

Shadow heard him and came over.
Rex nodded, after s slight pause, he let out a small woof to Minx calling him over

Brutus looked down at Shadow as heclimbed the hill of junk

Rex nodded, after s slight pause, he let out a small woof to Minx calling him over

Jet got to his paws and looked to see if the pigeon was still there, but it had flew off.

Shadow came up and dipped his head with respect, "Yes?"

Jet got to his paws and looked to see if the pigeon was still there, but it had flew off.

Shadow came up and dipped his head with respect, "Yes?"
"I want you to go on a patrol near the forest boundary." Brutus said

Rex looked around for his pup, letting out soft woofs every now and then

Chloe sat by Brutus and watched the patrol dog.

Minx heard it and ran to where he thought it came from. Moments later he bounded up to Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom