~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yes, Cow, Luna will have to be a hunter though:) )

Rex woke up, the sun was blinding him momentarily, he looked around for Luna and Minx

Amber was sniffing around the border of the farmlands, and the forest, keeping an eye out for Forest pack

Brutus sat atop a tattered couch, eating a racoon carcass

Mariah marked the junkyard territorry and began to head back to Bruce, who was sleeping under the shade of scrap metal

Sugar hunted a small bird, her puppy clumsiness scaring it away

Dudly sat on top of a broken snack shack on the boardwalk

(I'll change it later.)
Luna went to the small brook that ran through the territory. There were small woods outside if the city that she always went to.

Echo groomed herself as she looked around for the alpha in the forest pack. (Who is it?)

Zeus played in the creek. He drank water while he splashed around in it.

Pointer patrolled the border. He marked his territory every couple of yards.

(I'll change it later.)
Luna went to the small brook that ran through the territory. There were small woods outside if the city that she always went to.

Echo groomed herself as she looked around for the alpha in the forest pack. (Who is it?)

(Thanks)
Rex barked loudly to his mate to see where she was

Chloe nodded. "if I must."
~~~
Minx ran up to Rex panting. "Hi daddy!"

Shadow turned around and made his way down. He stopped to see if he could spot any other patrol dogs.

(I'll change it later.)

( My charrie Willow is. She's out in the forest teaching Sugar to hunt.)

(Luna's new name is Ash!)

Ash lapped up some water and started walking back to Rex and Minx. She then heard Rex bark. She barked back loudly.
(Oh, okay!)

Rex saw her as she walked back, "Did you catch anything?" He berked as she got within earshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom