~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picea looked at Willow. "What pack are you in?" She asked, trying desperately to change the subject.

Willow stood up tall and said,"I am alpha of Forest pack."

Duck, Alaska, and Azza walked over to Picea. They all greeted each other, and turned to Willow. "So, when you're done with him, are you going to kill him?" (By the way, if you decide that you want the characters to kill him, you have my permission to) "If you aren't, we will take him"

( Ok, I don't know yet)
Willow looked towards the new dogs that appeared. She said,"His fate is to be determined. It depends on why he was in my pack's territory and why he was taking a pup." She turned back to Empire and asked,"So, why did you trespass and try to take a pup?"

Willow stood up tall and said,"I am alpha of Forest pack."
( Ok, I don't know yet)
Willow looked towards the new dogs that appeared. She said,"His fate is to be determined. It depends on why he was in my pack's territory and why he was taking a pup." She turned back to Empire and asked,"So, why did you trespass and try to take a pup?"
Empire looked at her. "That pup was nothing but a scrap. He looked underfed. I wanted to start a pack. I almost felt bad for the thing." He said, looking her right in the eye. Ramsay let a low growl escape his throat.

Empire looked at her. "That pup was nothing but a scrap. He looked underfed. I wanted to start a pack. I almost felt bad for the thing." He said, looking her right in the eye. Ramsay let a low growl escape his throat.

Willow flicked her tail to silence Ramsey. She looked Empire in the eye and said doubtlessly,"Uh huh. Well you are wrong. Luckily for you, I will spare you life for today, but if your scent is ever in my pack's territory again, this won't be taken as lightly."

Willow flicked her tail to silence Ramsey. She looked Empire in the eye and said doubtlessly,"Uh huh. Well you are wrong. Luckily for you, I will spare you life for today, but if your scent is ever in my pack's territory again, this won't be taken as lightly."
Picea looked at her and said "Don't worry, we won't let him in your territory again." She smirked at Empire. "And thank you for sparing his life." She said, before turning and trotting away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom