~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst Williw was on the ground, Lunar dodged her legs and sank her teeth into the soft underbelly.

Willow grinned on the inside and now she had her where she wanted her. She used all her strength to flip herself up and pin Lunar down. She bared her fangs and snarled threatening,"Submit now and I will let stay in this pack and if you don't, I'm going to kick you out."

Willow grinned on the inside and now she had her where she wanted her. She used all her strength to flip herself up and pin Lunar down. She bared her fangs and snarled threatening,"Submit now and I will let stay in this pack and if you don't, I'm going to kick you out."
Lunar looked her in the eye, and just before she said something, her two pups ran out. "Mom!" They both said in harmony.

Lunar looked her in the eye, and just before she said something, her two pups ran out. "Mom!" They both said in harmony.

Willow seemed to have blocked out the world and only her ear twitched. Her eyes flickered with authority, but kept her down until she heard her response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom