~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow leaped to the side barely escaping Lunar's grasp. She growled,"Then I no longer welcome you to this pack." She then barreled into Lunar's side.
Lunar got up. She turned toward her pups. They remained still, then walked toward the leader. "We want to stay," Rylie said. "Your coming with me." Lunar said back. The pups held their ground. "You aren't loyal!" Costello said. Lunar walked toward them.

Last edited:
Lunar got up. She turned toward her pups. They remained still, then walked toward the leader. "We want to stay," one of them said. "Your coming with me." Lunar said back. The pups held their ground. "You aren't loyal!" One of the pups said. Lunar walked toward them.

Zeke stepped in between Lunar and the pups. "Let them choose. They don't need to be traitors, like you."

Zeke stepped in between Lunar and the pups. "Let them choose. They don't need to be traitors, like you."
The pups sat behind Zeke, thankfully.
Lunar stared at Zeke. "It's not even your place to make the decisions, they aren't even your pups, and besides. You're an omega." She ran toward him and bit at one of his front legs, in attempt to get the pups from behind him.

Lunar stared at Zeke. "It's not even your place to make the decisions, they aren't even your pups, and besides. You're an omega." She ran toward him and bit at one of his front legs, in attempt to get the pups from behind him.

Zeke's eyes narrowed, knowing that she was right. He pulled his leg back, avoiding the bite, but held firm. "They are old enough to decide."

Lunar got up. She turned toward her pups. They remained still, then walked toward the leader. "We want to stay," Rylie said. "Your coming with me." Lunar said back. The pups held their ground. "You aren't loyal!" Costello said. Lunar walked toward them.

Zeke's eyes narrowed, knowing that she was right. He pulled his leg back, avoiding the bite, but held firm. "They are old enough to decide."

Willow stepped forward and agreed with Zeke,"Let them decide and then leave."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom