~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow stepped forward and agreed with Zeke,"Let them decide and then leave."
The pups looked at their mother, who was now looking at them sadly, they almost felt pity. "We are staying, we are loyal to the pack, we would devote our lives to it." Rylie said. The Costello piped in. "And your nothing but a traitor!" .
~~
Hali looked at the pups, then at Lunar. "You could go join that other loner, he tried to steal one of my pups." She said.

The pups looked at their mother, who was now looking at them sadly, they almost felt pity. "We are staying, we are loyal to the pack, we would devote our lives to it." Rylie said. The Costello piped in. "And your nothing but a traitor!" .
~~
Hali looked at the pups, then at Lunar. "You could go join that other loner, he tried to steal one of my pups." She said.

Willow was surprised the pups firm response. She knew it must be difficult denying their mother. She looked at Halo when she spoke and then back at Lunar.

~~

Zeke stayed in between Lunar and the pups. "Well?" He said to Lunar. "They have made their decision."

Zeke stayed in between Lunar and the pups. "Well?" He said to Lunar. "They have made their decision."
Lunar looked at her pups. "Well, you've betrayed your mother, are you happy now?" She asked. Rylie got up, but sat back down, she looked really sad. "Rylie, mommy's here, you can come, if you want." She said in a motherly voice. Rylie began to stand, but stayed still for a moment.

Last edited:
Lunar looked at her pups. "Well, you've betrayed your mother, are you happy now?" She asked. Rylie got up, but sat back down, she looked really sad. "Rylie, mommy's here, you can come, if you want." She said in a motherly voice. Rylie began to stand, but stayed still for a moment.

Willow glared at Lunar for her sudden sweetness, but said nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom