~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meringue smiled. "Yeah you can come. The deer are close to City pack border so we have to look out for the idiots."
~~
Zorro growled slightly. "Do you doubt me?"

"Thank you." Zeke said gratefully. "I'll try not to get in the way."
~~~
Storm shook his head. "Not at all. It's standard practice to have the Beta come along to evaluate how you preform each task."

Name: Sway
Breed: Mix
Pack: City
Mate: none
Pups: none
History: originally just a member, but her kind personality and her unwillingness to fight made her the omega
Personality: very sweet and obedient, loves to please the leader and other wolves.
Picture/Description:

User Name: FlockOfHens
Other: none
(Accepted, though the city pack isn't like forest, so she doesn't have to be omega)

"Thank you." Zeke said gratefully. "I'll try not to get in the way."
~~~
Storm shook his head. "Not at all. It's standard practice to have the Beta come along to evaluate how you preform each task."

Meringue nodded and set out, her nose low to the ground.
~~~
Zorro cringed at the word Beta. He hated to think that anyone other then his father and mother could be above him.

Lunar turned and left, never looking back. Halo walked Over to the pups, and beckoned them toward her den.

Willow watched her disappear with a blank expression. She turned around and headed back to camp. When saw some of her members playing, she smiled and thought, A good way to lift the mood after the situation with Lunar. She sat right outside her den to clean her wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom