Unman help?

Crystins_homestead

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2023
IMG_20230331_104302919.jpg

A few days ago, this baby hatched in my incubator at home...everything is normal. She is eating, drinking, pooing okay. Very energetic. However, her eye has closed up? I read through some of the forums here that look like it was the same thing, and I cleaned her eye put with warm salt water just now. I hope its just something in the baby's eye, but if there is someone who knows more please help..I keep her brooder area clean, i also give her clean water very frequently with some niacin to help out.

If you have Terramycin eye ointment use it. It has antibiotics in it and can help clear up infection or irritation. Also, keep up with saline rinse in case there is something under the lids that is causing irritation. Just make sure you are using saline rines that is for eye rinsing.

:welcome

If you have Terramycin eye ointment use it. It has antibiotics in it and can help clear up infection or irritation. Also, keep up with saline rinse in case there is something under the lids that is causing irritation. Just make sure you are using saline rines that is for eye rinsing.

:welcome
Thank you! I will find and use the terramycin!

Back
Top Bottom