UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
I'm going to Inverness. Hope lots of other people do too.

Somebody asked about LF Cornish for sale-there were a bunch at the sunshine classic I bet there will be a lot at Inverness too.

Anyone going with hens for sale? I'm wanting a few more pampered friendly hens. Ameraucana ( i would love to have a wheaton hen) Maran, sussex, anything else-healthy happy, All LF. They will be free range on a small acreage, locked up at night and loved. My other three hens are 10, 8 and 7 yrs old. My ten year old Emma just stopped laying.

Thanks!:cd

I would like to get a blue or green egg layer to add some color to the old basket. However, I really can't get used to the idea of chickens with beards! It's a personal preference I guess. Is there a beardless colored egg layer out there?

I would like to get a blue or green egg layer to add some color to the old basket. However, I really can't get used to the idea of chickens with beards! It's a personal preference I guess. Is there a beardless colored egg layer out there?
Cream legbars lay blue eggs, no beard but some have crests. Also SBEL's (super blue egg layers, these are a hybrid, but I forget of what) lay blue, pretty sure no beards.

Just a reminder
smile.png

Dunnellon, FL. Tractor Supply Company, Farm Swaps
Rain or Shine
2nd Saturday Monthly (Next swap this Saturday February 8th 2014)
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL. 34432
---> MAP
For more info contact Joan: 352-216-4225
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...m-swap-meet-dunnellon-fl-2nd-saturday-monthly

I will be fancy at the show in Inverness. If anyone wants English orpington eggs please message me. I have White English orps from fancy chick. BBS also from Fancy chick. Lavender eggs from Kidcody my females and fancy chick males. I have half English buff eggs from dragonlady, Vickie Dawson.

Back
Top Bottom