UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
The Central Florida Poultry Breeders Association now has a website. The show catalog and entry form will be posted there as soon as they are finalized. http://www.cflpoultrybreeders.org/

Central Florida Poultry Breeders Association Double Point Poultry Show
Saturday October 26th 2013
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
3610 S Florida Ave,
Inverness, FL 34450
---> MAP
Citrus County Auditorium
Ken Lee
352-794-3643 after 6PM
[email protected]
http://www.cflpoultrybreeders.org/

I click on the map but get a map of Inverness, Ill., not Florida, LOL

Crystal River Mall monthly Farm Swap and Westend Market, Saturday September 28th.

Crystal River Mall Farm Swap and Westend Market
We will be holding a monthly Farm Swap at the Crystal River Mall on the 4th Saturday near the Office Max main mall entrance on Hwy 19. Our first swap will be on Saturday September 28th. from 9am to 2pm. There is also an indoor Fresh Market – fresh produce and other local food related items, plants as well as arts and crafts (Westend Market) in the old Sears store. We will not be having an outside October Farm Swap as it falls on the same weekend as the Central Florida Breeders Association Double Point Poultry Show at the Citrus County Auditorium in Inverness, FL. The November and December swaps will be held on the 3rd Saturday because of the upcoming holidays. In January we will resume the swaps regularly on the 4th Saturday Monthly. We do ask everyone PLEASE clean up after themselves before leaving the swap area. Please do NOT leave a mess for someone else to clean up. There is a lot of traffic so we are expecting a good turnout.

1801 NW US Hwy.19, Crystal River, FL 34428
I have posted an interactive map. It comes up in the preview but not in the post.
Click here for a MAP

Last edited:
I click on the map but get a map of Inverness, Ill., not Florida, LOL

I was just on the site clicking on it to check it since my husband is the one who put it up for the club and it worked for me. Can you let us know if it's still coming up wonky for you or anyone else for that matter.

EDITED to add: I see the problem now it's not the map on the website it's the link MAP in the post! This is in regards to the CFPBA Fall Show that was posted.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone is aware of another show on Oct. 26th in Arcadia,Fl? A fellow 4H mom mentioned it to me but the only show on the 26th of Oct. that I am aware of is the CFPBA show in Inverness,Fl.

Just a reminder of this swap coming up this Saturday September 28th. It is posted on Craigslist, Ocala4Sale, Citrus Chronicle, Riverland News, 95.3 and 96.7FM radio and on the marquee at the Crystal River Mall. We should have a very good turnout from all the responses we have received.

Crystal River Mall monthly Farm Swap Meet
4th Saturday Monthly (Next swap Saturday September 28th)
9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428
---> MAP

We're packed up and ready to go to the Crystal River Swap! We're bringing Brahmas, Wyandottes, and Black Copper Marans.

Just a reminder of this swap coming up this Saturday September 28th. It is posted on Craigslist, Ocala4Sale, Citrus Chronicle, Riverland News, 95.3 and 96.7FM radio and on the marquee at the Crystal River Mall. We should have a very good turnout from all the responses we have received.

Crystal River Mall monthly Farm Swap Meet
4th Saturday Monthly (Next swap Saturday November 16th)
9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428
---> MAP

Last edited:
Our list for Feedin' Time Swap on CR208 in St Augustine on Saturday, October 12th!

Beautiful Adult Male Ducks Swedish multiple colors $12 each or 2 for $20 (we won't bring these unless pre-ordered)

Frizzle Bantam Cochin Chicks Straight Run $5

Large Fowl Cochin Chicks (Buff, Lemon Blue? not sure on color!, and Blue) $5

Silver Laced Bantam Cochin Chicks $5
Bantam mixed chicks (full blooded black breasted OEGB, Silver Duckwing Dutch, and Red Pyle) $3

Button quail chicks mixed Colors approx. 4 weeks old $4

LARGE brown egg layers chicks straight run (Rhode Island Roo over Wyanodotte hens, beautiful eggs big as duck eggs!) $3

Guinea Keets all colors (pied, pearl, lavender, and white) $7 or 10 for $50

Rhodebar chicks pairs (Auto-sexing) 2 pairs available SALE $20 - Hatching eggs also available

PULLET CHICKS 2-4 weeks old $5 (RIR, Ameracauna, Barred Rock, and Buff Orpington)

Back
Top Bottom