UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Hopefullly it will be nice when you come. We do get some frosts here sometimes at night in Janurary where we live by Ocala. Lake City is about 90 miles north of us and Orlando is about 85 miles SE. Disney world is about 165 miles from Lake City

Frost covers for my gardens.
IMG_0260.jpg

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
To native Floridians, anything in Jan. is cold.
lau.gif

Seriously, Disney should be great. Not too many people, the water rides might not be so fun, as you could catch a chill from being wet. Jan weather can be very unpredictable, 70's and 80's and sunny one day, and freezing temps, high winds and rain the next.

Jan is also the month when some of us get our fall weather with leaves turning and dropping from trees, and some of us are getting new leaves on our trees sprouting. See what I mean with unpredictable
lol.png

Compared to northern states weather for that time of year......you will have a blast!
thumbsup.gif

Wow, 70's and 80's.....
guess you don't get the winter frost to kill off the bugs?
Should be a great time to go. Ky doesn't get that bad....maybe the 20's by Jan....Michagan is another story......I wouldn't want to move farther north.​

Yeah, bring the bug spray.
wink.png
You'll need it for Disney.

Here is a finished cage of ½" x ½" wire mesh that is 36"long x 18"tall x 18" deep. I'm asking $35.00. It is made up of small mesh wire so that it can be used to transport chicks.

092709021.jpg

Here is a smaller cage that is 24"long x 18"tall x 24" deep. I am asking $25.00. It is also made up of small mesh wire so that it too can be used to transport chicks.

IMG_1423.jpg

I will be bringing cages to many future Swaps. If you would like a cage built to a spacific dimension and/or wire mesh, we can do it. Contact Us

Last edited:
We are looking for some Pheasants. If you will be attending any of the Swaps etc. listed in Post #1 and have any for sale, please let me know.

Quote:
What type are you looking for? I will potentially have a couple of ringnecks for sale in the future. I think it's a pair, but they're a little young to tell for sure.

Quote:
Ok, the one I think is a girl is healing right now...she got scalped by one of the chickens. If she pulls through and it does turn out to be a pair I'll let you know.

Eventually I'll have Red Goldens, but they're still juveniles right now.

Back
Top Bottom