UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Oh YES!!! Remember I am bringing some blue silkies and buff silkies? I am also bringing YOU a hostess gift of Jumbo pharoah quail (I think it was 3, but you have to refresh my memory - what sex?)

I am really looking forward to coming to your swap.

Quote:
Oh yeah, forgot about those. LOL. I'd love to have a male jumbo and a couple of females. If you have a couple extra females I buy them from you too. And I think I was buying a blue Silkie pullet too.

I checked on your old PM and it said "2 blue pullets and a buff pullet". Whatever you want, there are 10 blues and 6 or 7 buffs. The buffs are from eggs I bought from Jaynie (Jimnjay) They are sooooo cute!

Quote:
I think I'm going to pass on the buff...I decided to get rid of my buff roo. I'll stick take 2 blues though.
big_smile.png

Quote:
It's a judged show. If I remember right I think it's actually a national show. It was a lot of fun last year.

Oh, it's a national show alright...people from all over the country will be there show and selling TOP QUALITY birds!!! It's awesome!!

Quote:
Yes it is a national show in my city! It was great last year. 3000 birds...240 exhibitors...My white silkie rooster, Elvis, took RB & RB last year!!!! It is definately a show to go to!
I'll post an entry form as soon as I get one. Probably after Thanksgiving...will post info as it is given to me!!!

Vickie

Went to the show today..What a great day!!
thumbsup.gif
Sunshine thank your DH for me.It was great to meet him glad he missed deer hunting
clap.gif
I think my DH and I asked him a hundred questions and he answered them all..It was a great day saw lots of byc's
yippiechickie.gif
Cmom always nice to see you..
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom